Your Child Matters
- Size of bags: Ensure backpacks or bags are not oversized as your child need only to bring a pencil case, a water bottle, an extra set of clothes, i.e. a school t-shirt, an underwear, shorts/culottes for emergency purposes.
- Label Items: All items must be clearly marked with your child's name.
- Gold & Silver: Children are not allowed to wear expensive necklace, bracelet, ear-rings, etc to school.
- Daily Bag Checks: We hope you will assist us by checking your child's bag daily for updates in the communication book, for circulars, newsletter etc. Should you have any queries, please contact the office to verify any information or leave a message and the class teacher will return your call.
- Verbal messages: We will be training your child to try to pass on messages verbally to you; however, any notice of importance will either be by the communication book or directly communicated.
- Parents/Guardians/Grandparents/caregivers/domestic helpers will not be allowed to remain in the classrooms with their children after the first two days of school without prior permission from the Principal of the Kindergarten (on a case-by-case basis).
- Rights of Maris Stella Kindergarten: We reserve the right to amend all terms, conditions, rules and regulations as and when it deems fit.