- Car Parking: Parents driving their children to school are to park at the school's designated car park lots or alternatively to park at Maris Stella Convent car park. Parking is subject to availability and only in non-reserved/designated lots.
- Kindergarten Porches: It serves as a drop-off point only. Parking at the Kindergarten porches for 5 minutes or more is illegal as it may cause traffic congestion.
- School Buses Priority Parking: Priority is given to school buses to park along the school bus bay during arrival and dismissal times. Kindly give way to school buses to help ease traffic congestion. Courtesy and co-operation is expected of all motorists. Parents and caregivers are advised to follow the directions of our staff on duty as traffic wardens.
Supervision of Children
- For AM (morning) session, we request that parents do not bring their child to class before 8.20am or pick them up later than 12.20pm as no adult supervision will be available.
- For PM (afternoon) session, parents are requested not to bring their child before 12.15pm or pick them up later than 04.15pm as no adult supervision will be available.
- Maris Stella Kindergarten Management and Staff will not be held responsible for any child if the parents/guardians/ caregivers do not observe punctuality and the essential safety rules.
Parents' Waiting Areas:
- Parents or other family members who are waiting to pick up their children after classes are required to wait outside the main entrances at the designated "Parents Waiting Area".
- Please refrain from waiting along the corridor outside the classrooms. For security reasons, our Kindergarten teachers and staff reserve the right to inform and escort parents/caregivers out of the unauthorized areas. Your cooperation is much appreciated.
- Whilst all reasonable care will be taken to ensure the safety of your child, you shall not hold Maris Stella Kindergarten liable for any damages to property, accidents or personal injuries sustained or suffered by your child (i) arising from or out of any occurrence in, upon or at Maris Stella Kindergarten whether during normal lesson time or otherwise; or (ii) whilst attending any outings or events organized by the Kindergarten outside the premises of Maris Stella Kindergarten.
You shall also indemnify Maris Stella Kindergarten against all claims, demands, costs, losses and expenses of any nature whatsoever which Maris Stella Kindergarten may suffer or incur in connection with any personal injuries, accidents, damages or loss of personal belongings arising from or out of any occurrence in, upon or at Maris Stella Kindergarten, or the use of the premises by your child in the Kindergarten or your non-compliance with the rules and regulations herein.